This privacy notice informs you of how we collect, use or disclose your personal data, data type, data source and purpose of collecting, using or disclosing your personal data, how long we hold it, who we disclose it to, your rights, how we make sure your personal data stays private and secure, and how you can contact us.
This privacy notice applies to:
1. Individual customers: Our past and present customers who are individually identifiable.
2. Corporate customers: Individuals, directors, shareholders, employees, guarantors and legal representatives of our past and present corporate customers and other individuals authorized to act on their behalf.
3. Non-customers: These include individuals who have no product or service with us, but we may need to collect, use or disclose your personal data e.g. anyone who visits our website or our applications; anyone who is interested in our services or products; anyone who makes a payment to or receives a payment from our customers; anyone involved in any transaction with us or our customers and their legal representatives.
Type of data collected, used or disclosed
The company may collect, use or disclose the data from individuals who visit the Company’s website or application, and individuals who make a contract to use our Services or Products (“Customers”). The type of personal data included are:
First name, middle name, last name, hidden name (if any)
Date of birth
Social media accounts
Identification and authentication details
ID card photo (if requiring Power of Attorney)
Employer’s details and workplace
Login and subscription details
User login and subscription details for using our application
Payment details when you subscribe to our services or products
Records of correspondence and other communications between you and us, in the form of email, live chat, instant messages and social media communications
Sources of personal data
1.Information obtained directly from you.
2. Information obtained from persons related to you e.g. your colleagues or referees.
3. Information obtained from business partners that the company offers joint service.
Use of data collected
Opencloud may use the collected data for various purposes:
1. To contact you on the services or products you are interested in or have a subscription with.
2. To contact you with the purpose of providing the application service and customer support.
3. To monitor the usage of our products and services.
4. If you provide payment information to the company, the company will use the information only to bill you as you permitted.
6. To contact you on legal notice.
Sharing of data collected
Opencloud has no policy to provide your personal data to other companies, organizations and other individuals outside our company, except on the following cases:
1. If we receive your consent.
2. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service from companies we partner with, Opencloud may share data about your purchase or expression of interest with our joint partner(s).We do not control our business partners’ use of the data, and their use of the data will be in accordance with their own privacy policies.
3. If required by law. We may collect, use or disclose your personal data in compliance with the law and governmental authorities for the following purposes, which include but not limited to:
a) Compliance with the PDPA and any amendment thereof.
b) Compliance with law, regulatory obligations and/or of governmental authorities.
Retention period of personal data
We will maintain and keep your personal data while you are our customer or until it is necessary for keeping your personal data. Once you have ended the relationship with us, we will only keep your personal data for a period of time that is appropriate and necessary for each type of personal data and for the purposes as specified by the PDPA.
The PDPA aims to give you more control of your personal data. You can exercise your rights under the PDPA, details as specified below:
1. Right to rectification
You have the right to rectify your inaccurate personal data and to update your incomplete personal data.
2. Right to erasure
You have the right to request us to delete, destroy or anonymise your personal data.
3. Right to restrict
You have the right to request us to restrict the use of your personal data under certain circumstances e.g. restrict us from using your phone number to contact you.
4. Right to object
You have the right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, unless we are entitled to legally reject your request.
5. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data, to request us to send or transfer your personal data to third party, or to receive your personal data which we sent or transferred to third party, unless it is impossible to do so because of the technical circumstances, or we are entitled to legally reject your request.
6. Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent that has been given to us at any time pursuant to the methods and means prescribed by us, unless the nature of consent does not allow such withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data based on your consent before it was withdrawn.
7. Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to make a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Committee or their office in the event that we do not comply with the PDPA.
If you have any questions or would like more details about our privacy notice or would like to exercise your rights, please contact us through our email address at [email protected]
We have implemented security measures and enforced a strict policy on the retention of your personal information. We also require our staffs and third party contractors to follow our applicable privacy standard and policies, including providing data protection and taking appropriate measures when using, sending or transferring your personal data.